Rules, Teams, Maplist, Schedule

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rules, Teams, Maplist, Schedule

Post by Xan on Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:14 pm

I can feel from your post that you are so nervous about the fact that you are going to die a virgin.Dont worry! Hopfully someone from the army will pity your poor unfortune and pathetic soul (before you actually go to the army dont forget to paint your wall again, nobody wants to see the emo phrase you went through and those "i want to die pls kill me" tags on the wall. its weird) and will eventually have sex with you for the first time in your life.I'm sorry i had to turn your offer down, but i would rather cut my head off and use it as a vase than touching your disgusting deformed body anywhere.

The killing myself part is a really weak try from a lvl 2 troll.
You are obviously tryharding because you are out of your good shots.How awkward.
Best wishes, oh and please next time you are talking on the teamchat, dont hesitate to show your real spammy attitude. Not gonna take screens anymore, we all know now that you are obviously sick in the head.(Stop spying on your midget step-sister all the time gosh)

Xan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:00 pm

btw your mother is a slut
lol
lol
(lol)

Xan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ziper on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:25 pm

nice reply xan, good job Razz

ziper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Tony on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Holy shit, you're like a 21st century Mark Chapman (you seem to only attach links to ebay... you wont find him on ebay, try google you shitcunt).

Obsessing over every aspect of my life (sex life, what I say to my Orcish friend kyzer in teamchat, my family, where I choose to go after University) on a forum for a dead, dumbed-down version of Quake where you just point and click
Also mere mortals and noskill noobs don't understand the point of competitive talk between me & and my comrades at SYN (this is how friends who are good at an FPS game motivate each other to perform better... You wouldn't know that being so shit at this point-and-click PEWPEW simulator.)

This is 2015, I doubt anyone takes any of this shit seriously, we're here to enjoy games with friends, against other people's groups of friends (sometimes we're forced to play against and beat Hungarian mental retards, oh well, community is getting smaller)... Yet here you are, tryharding and collecting pointless screenshots of SYN team_talk.

Speaking of the screenshots...  I really hope you just collect them in a folder and not printing them out in colour to put in your ASD-shrine made from a cardboard box to immerse yourself in some weird masturbatory trip where you jerk off while pretending to be me or even someone else who can aim, shouting ''I AM THE BEST NOGHOSTERY RAILER IN HISTORY OF INSTAGIB EVAR" while singing the Pokemon theme.

Big Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:18 am

Anyone could guess whats happening in any aspect of your life.Sex life? Doesnt exist, still a virgin.Friend and family? Your family obviously would dump you in a pool of lava.Living in your little basement trying to troll and play and impressing ppl with your gaming life,achievements and "bro i won this cup wow much pro very past gaming" stuff.You are living on your family eating up their food, making them pay everything for you.No need to be obsessed to guess/know these things.

This is 2015 and yes noone takes it seriously, not even you, replying to my every comment trying hard and sweating over every word thinking "i need to rek this guy on forum omg my history of me being the best trollka ever".Well i guess you are right, noone takes this serious.

Speaking about screenshots.Heres another one just to fulfill your dirty imagination about me being obsessual with you.Even tho its not about you.But dont be jelous.(I'am still hardcore obsessed with you)(yes)(lol)(yolognai swagetti).

Obviously he couldnt take the heat and had to mute me.Such a brave hero.
Syn team has many players with great talents.Obviously Turk-estonian-polak-italy weird and disgusting mix of retarded ppl works perfectly.
Bless your gaming and i hope u can have a great future in gaming.

Until then imma party hardcore and fuck bitches and life.
(lololololllololroflo)
(hoes)

Xan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kyzer on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:14 am

i can't remember saying im/we're not in shape enough to play without asd, even if i wouldn't be in shape, would still be more than enough in here.

kyzer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Tony on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:55 am

by Xan Today at 4:18 am

Haha, fatty boom boom is so raged that some asinine forum bullshit is keeping him up at night and he had to write a wall of text full of tears.

Xan wrote:trying to troll and play and impressing ppl with your gaming life,achievements and "bro i won this cup wow much pro very past gaming" stuff.
No, I keep downplaying the fact it's just a game and how I/kyz/snff/arronax/key play for fun. You're the one who keeps putting me on some weird pedestal and you talk about ''achievements''. They're not really achievements, this is a videogame and a side-hobby nobody should take too seriously. IS ONLY GAME WHY YOU HEFF TO BE MAD?

Xan wrote:You are living on your family eating up their food, making them pay everything for you.No need to be obsessed to guess/know these things.
Am done with university, about to do some army shit for a year cos we have a conscription system in Estonia that I didn't want to cheat out of, I've lived independently from my family for like half a decade. None of this is amazing or special or even above average, this is just life, just wanted to set this up: I think you're just raged and are probably projecting your own failures as a human being towards me. I mean what kind of cunt stays up to write salty forum posts at 4am?  Is not a sign of someone who has their shit together... it's a sign of retard with no steady structure in his life who can't get his priorities straight.

replying to my every comment trying hard
I think it's other way round, look on page 3:
The first posts from me in this sequence: Legends among peasants, 42ne, German razer, devil worshipping. Nothing at all about you.
The first post from you in this sequence: takes you 3 words to mention ''A$D''.

Even tho its not about you.But dont be jelous.
"It's not about me", but it takes the dude in the screenshot (no need to even guess that it's you) 4 words to mention ''ASD". Next full sentence also mentions my name. Is another sign of mental retardation: delusion and not seeing things for what they are.

Obviously he couldnt take the heat and had to mute me.Such a brave hero.
Probably muted you because you're argumentative BUT very stupid, and just keep repeating same things.

(squadgoals amirite? soy rite)
lol
(lol)
(Explains everything)
(Stop spying on your midget step-sister all the time gosh)
lol
lol
(lol)
(lololololllololroflo)
(hoes)

Going back to schizophrenia I rightfully accused you of earlier: writing things in brackets as a sign of it, it's like you have multiple internal soliloquy voices instead of one, and you need to show that brackets isn't just your train of thought but like something extra that isn't part of your sentences. It sucks that you and your alter ego are both idiots who find it hard to express arguments.

Also, Mark Chapman (whom I mentioned earlier) also had an unhealthy obsession AND had schizophrenia. Am not comparing myself to John Lennon at all, but I am comparing you to the mental retard who has an unhealthy obsession with someone.

Until then imma party hardcore and fuck bitches and life.
Writing walls of text at 4am (on what is a work day for normal human beings as well)? Stalking people? Signs of severely low intelligence and schizophrenia? Projecting your own failures at other people? Collection of pointless screenshots?

Dude your life is already fucked, no need to fuck it further.

Big Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Replied really late coz i partied and worked hard, then fucked an easy girl and i know you dont know the feeling after sex, but i couldnt sleep so i checked stuff online.I dont blame you for your little knowledge about things like this.Hoping the army will actually teach you about life and all the things you need.You are obviously missing out hardcore.

Thanks for telling your future goals in life and explaining.I wouldve died without the information.Since im obsessed you know(MERK CHEPMEN LOLORFL MUCH OBSESSED ?????).You obviously in need of a youtube channel posting about your feelings and your insecurities and anxiety.Q&A's would be the life of you.
But i guess it would be boring to watch a fat cunt playing in his little hole basement playing Q3 while jerking off how good he is.

My first post had nothing to do with you flaming razer.I wouldve posted the same even if your comment about razer wasnt there coz u know we are obsessed.The whole community.Obama obsessed?No doubt.Even taylor swift is obsessed with you.How do you call your FAM? ASDies? :DICKS?

Just because your name was mentioned in a conversation once or several times that doesnt mean it was about you.Yet again u get ahead of yourself thinking everything is about you and everyone is obsessed with you.Your family prolly spoiled you that much and im not even surprised.

Arronax muted me because he's so emotional he couldnt take it as i said.
Let me prove.
arronax wrote:lol, first of all its not nice to expose teamchat here.
Such a little whiney emotional bitch (amirite???))))))
He even said he would rape con and or any team with players like miSc,Mataina,And come CTRL guy.(If you would ask him now, he would probably come up with some "i said we would play close matches maaan bro zyzzz brah"
I told him to prove me.Obviously after that misc gave him ref to mute me or ban me.(Even misc noticed he cant even)

Last edited by Xan on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kyzer on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:28 pm

is ok, arronax same caliber as us so he's allowed to say that Very Happy

kyzer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lagman on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:46 pm

I'm sorry for interrupting dispute,
admins please add Navi to FC team if possible. Thank you.

lagman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arronax on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:20 am

I didn't/would never say 'rape' since I respect con members (dafu/cenix , zan, bator xer etc.)

But then again, the reason I've muted you is close to what ASD just said. You're pretty high-end stupid and I have no idea where you pop out from. You are a real no-name for me. Never heard of you ever son Shocked (as I told you, get to 2k elo in ANY mod or prove yourself someway to be taken seriously by me, otherwise, you are a real no-name chatting person for me)

I'm not gonna explain and reply further to a kid who is mentally retarded, sub-18, fapping while watching ASD play.

so basically I've muted you to cut-off any interaction between me and you. That is my final reply to you. Please(!), don't address your next incoming stupid arguments to me, I don't want to be bothered talking with useless people.

arronax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:40 pm

So after ASD, arronax posts something.
Its like you guys have like a queue who should post first,second,third.
But everytime IQ drops like -2 billion.Whos the next to post?Snff?
Spare me please.

As i called.
Xan wrote:He even said he would rape con and or any team with players like miSc,Mataina,And come CTRL guy.(If you would ask him now, he would probably come up with some "i said we would play close matches maaan bro zyzzz brah"
I told him to prove me.Obviously after that misc gave him ref to mute me or ban me.(Even misc noticed he cant even)

He immediately saves himself saying he wouldnt rape anyone omg how could anyone think of him such a bad way.Hes a good and intelligent guy.
To prove how intelligent and mature he is, he brags and claims about elo on QL like a 13 year old guy newly registered to QL with a hardcore boner.Its sad.

You muted me to cut off any interaction, but you come here to reply to me.
Than telling me not to reply because u dont wanna see it?You got me soo good.
(Idiot)

If i were you i would let ASD do the talking since you are clearly out of my league.(Explains the muting)))))

Xan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeMiSiS on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Jesus Tittfucking Christ... It's been like 5-6 days of q3a and drama is building up allready, matureing with dignity I can see.

And then replying like it is all in it's rightfulness to do so, way to start of a launch of this cup *clap clap*

Further replients will be bitch slaped without further adieu.

NeMiSiS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arronax on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Xan wrote:
You muted me to cut off any interaction, but you come here to reply to me.

arronax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Xan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Interr on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:32 am

So the Cup is ended I guess, we don't have any information about it... scratch

Interr